Following the recently announced Stage 4 ‘Stay at Home’ Restrictions for Melbourne, ORIX would like to reassure our customers that we have implemented a COVID Safe Plan which complies with the safety requirements outlined by Business Victoria.
In line with the restrictions, we can confirm that the relevant employees have been issued with a Permitted Worker Permit and we continue to follow strict measures including the limiting of customers in the office, social distancing, wearing of masks and high levels of office and vehicle sanitation.
Our operations are up and running to support essential services. Our fleet of trucks, trailers, and light commercial vehicles are ready for your rental needs. If you are in a permitted service or industry and require temporary vehicles, maintenance or repairs, please advise our Laverton Branch on (03) 8360 0760.
Our emergency breakdown and essential support services are also still in operation. Here’s a reminder of our operating hours and contact numbers:
33-47 Dohertys road (Wyndam Distribution Centre), Laverton North, VIC 3026
|Monday:||7:00 AM–5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:00 AM–5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:00 AM–5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:00 AM–5:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:00 AM–5:00 PM|
Laverton contact number
03 8360 0760
ORIX Truck Rental breakdowns
1300 131 583
Passenger and Light Commercial vehicle breakdowns
1800 032 563
We are working with third party suppliers to do all that we can to understand their adjusted work hours and operations to facilitate them with meeting your fleet requirements.
As you know this is a dynamic situation and we will advise if there are any changes. We are here to support the Victorian communities that we are part of.
For more information
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we continue to navigate through these uncertain times. If you have any concerns, questions or require a copy of our COVID Safe Plan, please reach out to us.
Information on Australian Government Assistance for Business and Households
- Business.gov.au support line: 13 28 46
- Small or medium business with reduced cash flow? Here’s what the Government is doing to boost your cash flow.
- Is your business financially distressed? This is what the Government is doing to support you.
- Assisting the economic recovery. Here’s how the Government will support you to grow.
- Do you employ an apprentice or trainee? This Government support is for you.
- Are you a sole trader that has lost business? This is what the Government is doing to support you and your business.
- Household finances hit by reduced work? Here’s what the Government is doing to help support your family budget.
- Payments to support households.