COVID-19 – Keeping you informed on our response
Please be advised of ORIX Australia and New Zealand’s response to COVID-19 and the steps we are taking to ensure we continue to meet our customers’ needs through this challenging time.
What we are doing:
- To protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers and community, all airline travel have been paused and we are moving to a digital-first approach. As such, all meetings and workshops will continue but will be moved from face-to-face to online conferencing based.
- As part of our recent WGEA certification, we implemented ‘working from home’ solutions to provide flexibility for our people. This has given us the confidence that our people, systems and processes can work in remote mode without compromising our high level of service to you, and we are now extending this choice to all our teams.
- We are in regular contact with our suppliers to mitigate any disruption to their supply chains that may impact on our ability to service our customers.
Accessing your account
For existing Fleet and Novated customers, ORIX provides 24/7 access to lease and rental information through ORIX OneView.
Maintaining your Novated Lease
If you haven’t already done so, download the ORIX Novated Companion app which makes it easy for you to manage and monitor your ORIX Novated Lease.
The app includes the following features:
- Real-time visibility of budgets and transactions.
- Submit a reimbursement.
- Request a replacement fuel card.
- Find an authorised repairer.
- Receive services imminent notifications.
- Update and view your odometer status.
- Edit personal and bank details so you are always up-to-date.
Download the ORIX Novated Companion app
For more information
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we continue to navigate through these uncertain times. If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to your ORIX contacts or contact us using the details below.
Information on Australian Government Assistance for Business and Households
- Business.gov.au support line: 13 28 46
- Small or medium business with reduced cash flow? Here’s what the Government is doing to boost your cash flow.
- Is your business financially distressed? This is what the Government is doing to support you.
- Assisting the economic recovery. Here’s how the Government will support you to grow.
- Do you employ an apprentice or trainee? This Government support is for you.
- Are you a sole trader that has lost business? This is what the Government is doing to support you and your business.
- Household finances hit by reduced work? Here’s what the Government is doing to help support your family budget.
- Payments to support households.
ORIX Australia Key Contacts