Following the recently announced Stage 4 ‘Stay at Home’ Restrictions for Melbourne, ORIX would like to reassure our customers that we have implemented a COVID Safe Plan which complies with the safety requirements outlined by Business Victoria.
In line with the restrictions, we can confirm that relevant employees have been issued a Permitted Worker Permit and we continue to follow strict measures including the limiting of customers in the office, social distancing, wearing of masks and high levels of office and vehicle sanitation. You can be assured our business operations are up and running and continue to operate uninterrupted.
If you are in a permitted service or industry and require temporary vehicles, maintenance or repair, please advise your ORIX Account Manager who can support you.
We are working with manufacturers, dealers and other third party suppliers to understand their adjusted work hours and operations to facilitate them with meeting your fleet requirements.
As you know this is a dynamic situation and we will advise if there are any changes. We are here to support the Victorian communities that we are part of.
Please remain safe and contact your ORIX Account Manager.
For more information
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we continue to navigate through these uncertain times. If you have any concerns, questions or require a copy of our COVID Safe Plan, please reach out to us.
Please be advised of ORIX Australia and New Zealand’s response to COVID-19 and the steps we are taking to ensure we continue to meet our customers’ needs through this challenging time.
What we are doing:
- To protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers and community, all airline travel have been paused and we are moving to a digital-first approach. As such, all meetings and workshops will continue but will be moved from face-to-face to online conferencing based.
- Employees, customers, suppliers and community living or travelling in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire are required to wear a face covering mask.
- As part of our recent WGEA certification, we implemented ‘working from home’ solutions to provide flexibility for our people. This has given us the confidence that our people, systems and processes can work in remote mode without compromising our high level of service to you, and we are now extending this choice to all our teams.
- We are in regular contact with our suppliers to mitigate any disruption to their supply chains that may impact on our ability to service our customers.
Accessing your account
For existing Fleet and Novated customers, ORIX provides 24/7 access to lease and rental information through ORIX OneView.
Maintaining your Novated Lease
Download the ORIX Novated Companion app which makes it easy for you to manage and monitor your ORIX Novated Lease.
The app includes the following features:
- Real-time visibility of budgets and transactions
- Submit a reimbursement
- Request a replacement fuel card
- Find an authorised repairer
- Receive services imminent notifications
- Update and view your odometer status
- Edit personal and bank details so you are always up-to-date.
Download the ORIX Novated Companion App
Information on Australian Government Assistance for Business and Households
- Business.gov.au support line: 13 28 46
- Small or medium business with reduced cash flow? Here’s what the Government is doing to boost your cash flow.
- Is your business financially distressed? This is what the Government is doing to support you.
- Assisting the economic recovery. Here’s how the Government will support you to grow.
- Do you employ an apprentice or trainee? This Government support is for you.
- Are you a sole trader that has lost business? This is what the Government is doing to support you and your business.
- Household finances hit by reduced work? Here’s what the Government is doing to help support your family budget.
- Payments to support households.