Dial 000 - In the event of a serious accident
If you are involved in a serious accident, IMMEDIATELY CALL 000 and engage the appropriate emergency service response. For minor accidents, please follow these simple steps to assist you at the scene of an accident:
For minor accidents, please follow these simple steps to assist you at the scene of an accident:
- Do not admit liability or offer payment to any party concerned.
- Where available record:
- Contact details
- Vehicle details and registration
- Insurance details
- Licence details (photo) of other drivers involved (name and address)
- If the other driver is not the owner of the vehicle, the name of the owner.
- Take notes/photos of the accident scene, cross streets, the direction of travel, car damage and so on, as this information will help you complete an insurance claim form.
- Police reporting guidelines vary in each state. Make sure you are aware of your requirements.
- Report the incident to your Business Unit Manager responsible for motor claims.
- All new claims are to be lodged with Flick’s insurance provider CGU.
Roadside Accident Management Assistance
End of Lease Incidents
Please follow steps above.
All repairs will be sent to Business Unit Manager to review and decide if a repair is necessary on a case-by-case basis.