Fuelled by passion
Careers at ORIX provide rewarding development opportunities that make a difference, add value, build skills, and create professional growth.
Defined by people and passion, the dynamic team-based work environment at ORIX is driven to deliver and this commitment fuels the search for better ways to do business – both for ORIX, and customers’ businesses too.
ORIX is a company that goes beyond the ordinary – and is looking for driven and committed individuals.
Benefits for everyone
ORIX’s commitment to its people is reflected in the range of personal, lifestyle and financial benefits offered including:
This commitment extends to the health and safety of all. See our CEO’s Health and Safety Policy Statement here.
Our values (Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence and Integrity) are important in shaping our culture and supporting our vision to create customer value through integrated vehicle solutions. We work hard to achieve our goals, swiftly adapting, changing and continually learning. We support inclusivity; embracing differences and offering respect in word and actions for all people. Our team is committed to gender equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace; in 2020 we were recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. We are committed to innovation; developing and implementing the small and big ideas that allows us to drive better client outcomes, and have been recognised as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Australia and New Zealand in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Our employees are our most important asset and are vital to our ongoing success, we offer rewarding careers by ensuring our people have the necessary skills and culture in which to thrive.
- We provide a number of benefits to support the work and wellbeing of our employees. We offer flexible working arrangements in recognition of the differing life commitments of each employee, including part time hours; remote working opportunities; varied start and finish times; as well as the choice to purchase additional annual leave.
- The health and wellbeing of every employee is important to us so we offer free access to an onsite gym and personal trainer at our Macquarie Park office, and for those based in other locations we offer an annual gym reimbursement.
- We offer 12 weeks of paid primary carers leave and 4 weeks of paid secondary carers leave. We recognise the significance of enabling all of our employees to spend time with their family when there is a new addition, and support all family types and circumstances.
- Offer 2 days of paid Charity Leave each year
- To check out our other benefits click here.
We are community minded, and passionate about providing support to the community through various charity and sponsorships programs. We host fundraising events and initiatives; partner with not for profit organisations such as United Way; volunteer at Foodbank Australia; work with local high schools, and offer two paid Charity leave days a year to encourage all our employees to get involved.
Our corporate headquarters and operational hub is in Macquarie Park NSW with offices and rental branches in Ingleburn NSW, Laverton North VIC, Eagle Farm QLD, Rocklea QLD, Kewdale WA, Adelaide SA, and Wingfield SA.
Our roles are advertised on Seek and LinkedIn. If you are interested in a role that we are advertising, please submit your resume to us using Seek.com.au and Linkedin.com.au. The most suitable applicants for a role will be contacted initially for phone interviews. Candidates who are successful in moving to the next stage of the process will be invited to face-to-face (and occasionally videoconference) interviews.