How it works
We’ll make it easy to get your rideshare-ready car so you can start running your business today.
You will need to complete the online form which requires you to:
- Enter basic details about yourself.
- Hold a full driver’s licence from an Australian state or territory for at least 12 months.
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN).
You will then:
- Provide your credit card details to cover your first rental payment and bond. Your credit card will be charged at the time of collecting the car.
- Pay no joining fee (Normally $165 inclusive of GST) $0 joining fee until 30 April 2021.
- Your reservation is subject to being approved as an Ola driver.
- Provide you with car and inspection certificate details for your Ola application.
The cost to rent an ORIX rideshare-ready car is as follows:
|Prime standard car||From $280/week. GST inclusive.|
|SUV large car (7 seats)||From $325/week. GST inclusive.|
|Minimum rental period||1 week.|
|Joining fee||Normally $165. GST inclusive. $0 joining fee until 30 April 2021.|
|Rental payment||1 week in advance, charged in one-week blocks. If you return the car early, you will still be charged the weekly rental period. Note, you can return the car at any time. Weekly block payments are not prorated.|
|Bond||$500. The bond amount will be released or deducted from outstanding charges at termination of the hire.|
|Weekly Km limit|| |
Weekly kilometre limits starting at 1000km’s. 15 cents per excess km.
Your ORIX rideshare-ready car includes, car registration, comprehensive insurance, routine service and maintenance, fair wear and tear, 24/7 roadside assistance.
- Road tolls and any toll administration fees
- Parking and traffic fines
- Loss or damage to your passengers’ possessions
- Parking charges
- Damage or loss of the car that is excluded from being covered by our insurance – See Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
- Other fees that may arise during your rental.
There is normally a $165 inclusive of GST joining fee. ORIX will waive the joining fee until 30 April 2021.